Navigating the Dark Side of Wealth
Is this Book For You?
Answer these questions honestly and you'll know whether this book is for you:
- Are you holding yourself back from realizing your potential because of the wealth that is in your name?
- Are you finding it hard to muster the "stick-to-itiveness" to pursue your dreams?
- Are suspicion and distrust problems in your personal relationships?
- As an adult, do you long to manage your finances but feel controlled by someone who has the legal power and does it for you?
- Do you feel guilty because friends have had great losses in the recent downturn of the market and yet your own losses have been only a minor blip in your financial landscape?
- Do you hide your wealth or elements of your lifestyle for fear that your friends will reject you?
- Do you feel uncomfortable when a friend asks you for a loan and unsure of how to handle the request?
- Do you feel you're drifting through life or spending too much time on inconsequential activities without a sense of purpose?
- Are you uncomfortable with your children's experiences, fearing they've acquired too much too soon.
- Do you believe you could probably prepare your children well for receiving their inheritance but suspect you're missing some very important tools to do so?
- Do you feel you should be philanthropic, yet you really have no clue how to do it well?
- Do you worry that you might not have enough money, yet you don't know how to find out?