Interactive Wealth Attitude AssessmentThis interactive exercise will help you assess your assumptions about yourself and money.
Tools in PDF FormatDocuments posted on this page may be downloaded and used as long as attribution and copyright information are kept intact. They have been developed for personal growth of individuals and family members. Do not require anyone to share their answers. If a family member wants to discuss any points, participation must be voluntary. Please be respectful of these guidelines.
All Files are in Adobe PDF format
- Wealth Attitude Assessment
- 5 Great Ways to Use Your Wealth to Benefit Your Child
- Ten Financial Lessons for Children
- Intergenerational Questionnaire: Creating Pathways
- Loaning Money to a Friend: A Decision Tree
- Loaning Money to a Family Member: A Decision Tree
- My Haven: What Do I Reveal?
- Personal Reflections