For Wealthy Individuals and Families
- Give Them Wings
- Beyond the Silver Spoon: Parenting and Grandparenting Children of Wealth
- Intergenerational Communication: Creating Pathways
- The Psychology of Wealth: Making the Best of a Good Situation
- Intergenerational Wealth: Blessing or Curse?
- Duration of Presentations: ranging from 40 minute Keynote to multi-day retreat
- Requirements: Client provides meeting space; portable, cordless, clip-on microphone (if size of group is over 30); and for some programs, projector and screen. For the Flash program of music and photo images, it is necessary to connect to the speakers in the room. Meeting with AV tech before presentation is required.
- Location Traveling From: Portland, OR
All programs will be customized for the format (keynote, retreat, workshop) and for your group.
If you are interested in having Thayer Willis speak to your organization or design a workshop for your group, please contact her by phone or email.